Thursday, March 26, 2020

Week 5.2

Hi everyone, this week has been a roller coaster to be honest. This pandemic has really shifted and changed everyone's daily lives. I have been out of work now due to the virus and it has been stressful for me to try and find work now. Luckily I have been able to land a good babysitting gig with a nice family. They have been having me come over every day to watch their baby, while they work in their offices from home.

I have been having a very hard time focusing though. It has been really hard for me to sit down and do any school work with everything on the news and social media. Writing this script has been a tough process, I have been having to force myself to just be able to sit down a little bit everyday to get some progress done throughout the week. I just cant seem to concentrate and my anxiety has been very bad as well. It really sucks, I wish this wasn't happening. I wish the world wasn't going through this. But, we all have responsibilities and life still has to move on and now were in the end zone of this project and I cant afford to be in the mental state I am in if I plan on helping finish this project with my group.

Our script is nearly finished. I am having a hard time with figuring out how to end the script and now, due to school being cancelled until mid April (hopefully) our entire school scene is kaput. We now can no longer film in school so we need to figure out an entirely new beginning credit scene. I also have found that in a lot of poker movies the main character is also used as a narrator, which helps further along the story and it also gives more insight on the poker games as well as make the games more interesting to watch. However, I am not sure if it is the right move for us to have a narrator, this is something to be further discussed with my group.

What has been happening these past couple weeks has been a lot to process and shift into and I hope that everyone is still successful with their projects and I hope that now I can start to get out of my head about everything happening in the world and focus on what needs to be done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Product